Ocean Quest Pools is a member in good standing with the following industry associations:
- TXCBA / HBA Associate Member - "Texas Capitol Area Builders Association" AKA "Home Builders Association of Greater Austin"
- Visit the TXCBA Website
- The Home Builders Association of Greater Austin is a trade association to promote, protect and educate its members and inform the home buying public.
- APSP – “The Association of Pool Spa Professionals” (previously known as “National Pool and Spa Institute”)
- Visit the APSP Website
- APSP is the world's largest international trade association representing the swimming pool, spa, hot tub and recreational water industries.
- APSP members adhere to a code of ethics in business and technical practices and share a strong commitment to the safe, healthful, and enjoyable use of industry products
- PACE Product Advisory Board (“Paramount Advisory Committee Enterprise”)
- Visit the P.A.C.E. Website
- P.A.C.E. consists of pool builders from around the
country, working together to improve existing products while
planning future advancements for the automatic pool cleaning
industry. A number of improvements in the in-floor industry
are a direct result of this advisory board.
- CARECRAFT Industry Consortium
- Visit the CARECRAFT Industry Consortium Website
- Carecraft is composed of pool/spa designers, builders,
and accessory supply retailers across the United States
who have joined together to form a nationwide member-owned
- Only select industry professionals are invited to join,
and all must pass rigorous standards of quality control,
reputation, and customer relations, in addition to customer
concern of each company.
- Carecraft was created for consumers to ensure the
highest quality in all aspects of pool design
- “When you invest in a Carecraft member company, you are
assured of the finest equipment and experienced workmanship,
all at a price that is tailored to your budget and
- Certified Building Professional™
- Visit the APSP's Certified Building Professional Website
- The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals™ (APSP) has developed the most comprehensive testing program for today's builders to demonstrate their mastery of the latest techniques in pool and spa construction.
- Choosing a CBP means you're hiring a builder who has
demonstrated knowledge of state-of-the-art pool and spa
- Construction standards approved by the American National Standards Institute.
- APSP workmanship standards.
- Government regulatory requirements.
- Compaction, excavation and soil.
- Stabilization techniques.
- Heaters, decks and other accessories.
- "Our members build the most beautiful pools and spas in
the world," says Bill Weber, President and CEO of APSP.
"When consumers work with an APSP-certified builder, they
can rest assured that the beauty is not just skin deep.
Their pool and spa will be built using the most current
standards and technology, and built to last."